Sustainable Charcoal Bandage Strip | PATCH Eco First Aid
PATCH Sustainable Activated Charcoal Bandage Strips are a sustainable option for sports enthusiasts and thrill-seekers. The activated charcoal stripes are made from 100% natural bamboo fiber, with activated charcoal gauze to aid and help draw out impurities and infections from minor wounds.
What you'll love:
- Make a statement with our black PATCH and take on any adventure that comes your way!
- Made with soft, natural bamboo fiber and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- Activated Bamboo charcoal is highly absorbent and works like a magnet to the impurities in the wound
- Assists with the body’s natural healing of the wound by reducing redness and minimizing inflammation
- Convenient 25-count paperboard tube
Orders over $38 ship free! Orders under $38 ship for a flat rate of $4.99.
Sourced Sustainable Home proudly ships plastic free. You can review the full shipping policy here.
All products excluding health and wellness, beauty, and personal fragrance are eligible for 30-Day Returns.
Click here to review full return policy
We're a quick email away!
Click here to reach us here on the contact page.
If the item you are looking for is out of stock, click the orange button near the product that says, "Email me when available" to be notified when your item is back in stock.
Buying quality items that are made to last and skip the landfill helps you appreciate what you already own that can be reused or repaired - so you can see your home in a whole new light.