Coffee, Pepper, and Spice Grinder Lid for Jars
This Coffee, Pepper, and Spice Grinder Lid (jar not included) for Regular Mouth Jars by Mason Jar Lifestyle is constructed with high-quality stainless steel and a ceramic burr grinder.
What you'll love about this handy hand turn spice grinder for jars:
- Fits *REGULAR* mouth Mason jars which have a 2 3/8" internal diameter
- This grinder is rust-proof with normal use, long-lasting, and durable
- Upgrade your coffee experience with fresh beans consistently ground every day
- Use your grinder to freshly grind hard spices to elevate your cooking
- A sturdy, high-quality, green product that's reusable and long-lasting
- Grind is adjustable from fine to coarse (directions on the box)
- Made from high-quality, 18/8 304 grade stainless steel and ceramic burr to ensure your grinder won't rust and degrade with normal use
About Ceramic burr grinders, which are widely viewed as being the best choice for grinding coffee and spices:
- The material stays sharp almost indefinitely outlasting stainless steel
- Ceramics create a more "traditional", full-bodied coffee flavor than steel
- Ceramics don't conduct heat like steel and won't negatively impact the oils in your beans
Orders over $38 ship free! Orders under $38 ship for a flat rate of $4.99.
Sourced Sustainable Home proudly ships plastic free. You can review the full shipping policy here.
All products excluding health and wellness, beauty, and personal fragrance are eligible for 30-Day Returns.
Click here to review full return policy
We're a quick email away!
Click here to reach us here on the contact page.
If the item you are looking for is out of stock, click the orange button near the product that says, "Email me when available" to be notified when your item is back in stock.
We were happy to see that there was an option for a grinding attachment to Mason jars! Would like to see one where you can grind right into a pan without having to do it prior to cooking in the future if possible :)
I have not used it yet.
Just what I wanted for my farmhouse kitchen.
Love the idea, grinder seems well-made, but the container is too shallow to hold very much......beans or spices tend to fly out if filled near top.
easy to set up and use, perfect tool
Buying quality items that are made to last and skip the landfill helps you appreciate what you already own that can be reused or repaired - so you can see your home in a whole new light.